Growth Marketing - Internship
We are Plume Labs, the makers of Flow, leaders in the fight for air quality across the globe, and 2019 honourees of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies awards. We exist because every year, across every border on this planet, air pollution causes more than 7 million premature deaths. A problem of such magnitude should inspire sweeping change, but it doesn’t - that's what we're trying to fix.
How we're going to do it: information. Information that educates, that helps protect and that helps act.
In this fight, like new insights about our climate, air pollution numbers are quick to cause anguish but get quickly buried by the immediacy of daily life. Our intuition is that with the right information at the right time, wisdom can take over panic. And when wisdom has the upper hand, the urgency of a problem can be channeled into imagining solutions rather than endings.
Above all, Plume Labs doesn’t exist just because pollution exists. We believe complex problems can be solved not when they are made black and white, but when numbers, details and nuance are embraced. We want to create products that make data lively, engaging and useful for solution-seekers. We believe it’s our best shot at contributing to human growth that does not come at the expense of the environment or of itself.
What is Growth Marketing at Plume Labs?
Growing our community, expanding our reach across the globe, finding smart ways to boost our acquisition, retention, referral and word-of-mouth.
- Own, analyze and optimize existing acquisition channels (paid search, remarketing, Amazon seller central, SEO)
- Ideate, plan and open new channels to fuel growth (lead generation, growth hacking, you name it)
- Be point of contact for the design & webdev teams for airtight project management
Who you'll be working with: Yannick, VP Marketing
What you'll learn: how to be a startup marketer that delivers results, from defining hypotheses & sizing, to testing, to scaling. You'll be doing this over and over and across the globe - Flow ships to the US and the EU, you'll be helping open new markets!
- You either come from a business / growth background with solid quantitative skills, or from a technical background with a demonstrable appetite for marketing.
- Proper skills with Excel / Google Sheets are mandatory.
- Prior experience with tools like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics is a significant plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fluency in English and French
- More than anything, a ferocious appetite to take on a difficult challenge. You are autonomous, highly dependable and know how to do more with less.
- Gratification of 800-1000€/month (depending on profile & experience)
- Crazy but crazy fun team-mates
- Offices slap bang in the middle of Paris (in the Sentier)
- Lots of snacks, lots of coffee and sometimes homemade maple syrup pancakes.